STEP ONE: APPLICATION
- Complete and Sign the Admission Application
- Include 3 Passport Size Photos
- Signed Student Records Release Form for student's current school (Please Note: Student Records must be mailed directly from the current school to Palm Tree School)
- Non-refundable Application Fee
- Original Birth Certificate (PTS will copy and return, please do not mail)
- Pre-Admission Test
- Transcripts of grades and standardized test scores.
- Teacher Recommendations (Minimum two letters required for Grades 7-12)
STEP TWO: PROCESSING & ADMISSION DECISIONS
Acceptance is based on many factors, including but not limited to, the student’s academic performance and standardized test scores from previous schools, student’s teacher recommendation, school records, and the availability of space in the grade to which the student is applying.
Students may be required to come to the Palm Tree School for additional testing if there is a question regarding the student’s ability.
Once the application is processed and the student is accepted, the family must return the signed Enrollment Contract along with a non-refundable deposit within one week.
STEP THREE: BEFORE YOU START
Before attendance, the following must be submitted:
- A fully executed Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Form - Medical Examination and Immunizations (filled out by child’s physician).
- Virginia Immunization Exemption Form, if applicable
- Student Emergency Treatment Form
- Illness Pick-up Agreement
- Handbook Policy Acknowledgement Form
- Transportation Application, if applicable
- Before & After School Application, if applicable
- Tuition Payment